At Turning Point Centers, we are committed to an individual’s long-term wellness.
Our sober and transitional living residences provide a safe, affordable, and structured environment. We provide comfortable, private bedrooms in a communal living environment. At Turning Point Centers, individuals find connection as they are warmly welcomed into our vibrant community. By providing structure and boundaries, individuals find the support necessary to avoid relapse during the early stages of recovery – when they are most vulnerable.
Our living arrangements include:
- Caring personnel
- Fantastic, safe neighborhood with easy access to public transportation
- Medication-Assisted Treatment permitted on an “as needed” basis
- Private bedrooms
- Cable TV, wireless internet and on-site parking
- Structured program with phased system of independence
- Job skills training and resume assistance
- Random drug and breathalyzer tests
We also partner with community organizations in a variety of ways including meetings, volleyball, softball, and a multitude of year-round events.