Our Mission Statement: To be a life-long partner to our clients by providing the necessary resources to create and sustain meaningful, long-term recovery.
Turning Point Centers’ employees are honored to assist individuals who have been impacted by the disease of addiction. We understand that addiction is a chronic disease and healing of the self is a journey. We work with individuals and their families to provide opportunities for learning, growing, and enjoying the benefits of a healthy life.
Everything we do at Turning Point Centers, starting from a simple interaction with an individual, to a therapeutic intervention during group or individual therapy, to developing a treatment plan or a discharge plan, focuses on assisting an individual (and his/her family) on their journey toward recovery.
We are partners for life. To us, that means we are committed to the well-being of the individuals we serve not just for the time they are in treatment with us, but throughout their journey. Our therapeutic interventions and daily interactions are blue prints for building a new life. We provide a life-time of care and do so by following up with the individuals who have completed our program.
Turning Point Center Highlights:
- We treat both Behavioral Health and Substance Use Disorders (Dually Licensed)
- Preferred In-Network Provider
- Personalized Therapy with Master’s Level Therapists
- One-on-one counseling (multiple sessions per week)
- Group Therapy (25 hours per week)
- Family Therapy (weekly sessions)
- Non-12-Step Approach: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Affirmative Therapy with LGBTQ
- Mindfulness Meditation and Sweat Lodge
- Recreational Therapy including: Art, Yoga, and Rope Therapy
- On-site Gym with Racquetball and Basketball Courts
- Chef-prepared Nutritious, Gourmet Meals
- Private Rooms are Available
- Case Managers Assigned to each Program Participant
- Life Skills Training
- Lifetime Aftercare for Program Graduates (No Additional Cost)
- Recovery Gym Membership
- Transition into a Sober Community
- Vibrant Alumni Community