A FEW HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS
• Turning Point Centers is a 16-bed utah drug rehab center with 4 private rooms available. Because of the smaller size we are able to concentrate on and give greater personal attention to each patient!
• Turning Point Centers is licensed for inpatient, intensive outpatient, and day treatment.
• Most popular rehab programs: Note, Aftercare is included free for a lifetime with any of these programs!
- 3 month program: Patients that enroll in this program are in residential treatment for 30 days and then transition into 60 days of intensive outpatient. This also is an amazing program for support in sobriety upon leaving the safety of residential care.
- Residential 30 Days: Most of our patients from out of state enroll in this program. Towards the end of the stay we work with their local community to be certain upon returning home they have some kind of continued care set up.
- Day Treatment 30 days : Any patient trying to get into this program must have an assessment prior. It’s also very important that this patient have strong family support and a sober setting to return to in the evenings. This is a lower level of care so these patients are watched very closely and receive random drug and alcohol tests often.
- Intensive Outpatient program: Most of the patients in this program are from our or another residential program. These patients usually have already been through some kind of counseling.
• The personal attention at the center is above the industry standards. We firmly believe in a strong mix of one-on-ones, group, recreation therapy, and family involvement. Each patient receives 3 one-on-one sessions PER WEEK, 1 consultation with the staff physician and Clinical Director PER WEEK, 2 family sessions per month, a clinical family day with the entire clinical team and a 2 hour family therapy group every Thursday night.
• We concentrate on cognitive behavioral and dual diagnosis therapy. Each patient receives a personal medical assessment upon entry with both the Clinical Director and staff physician to determine the best program for their needs. All of our therapists hold a licensure that enables them to work on both substance abuse and mental health (dual diagnosis) recovery. We do Art, Drumming and Ropes Course therapy and go to the gym 4 days per week.
• Our Chef only prepares whole foods approved by a licensed nutritionist.
• We are members of the Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce, Sandy City Chamber of Commerce, and NAADAC.
• We are listed as an Accredited Business through the Better Business Bureau (with an “A” rating).
• Licensed Vivitrol Injection Provider and CLIA-certified drug testing.
• Verified by Psychology Today.
Call our toll free 24-hour HELPLINE: 1-888-576-4325.
Send us your questions or request a tour from our contact page.
Click here for a list of items you can and cannot bring to our treatment center.