Sober Living is an important component to recovery for those struggling with drug addiction or alcoholism. Turning Point Centers’ sober living provides a safe, affordable and structured sober environment. We provide clean, comfortable private bedrooms in a communal living environment. At Turning Point Centers, residents find connection as they are welcomed into our vibrant sober family. By providing structure and boundaries, individuals find the support necessary to avoid relapse during the early stages of recovery – when they are most vulnerable.
Our sober living includes:
- Caring personnel (staffed 24/7)
- Fantastic, safe neighborhood with easy access to public transportation
- Medication Assisted Treatment permitted on an “as needed” basis
- Private bedrooms
- Cable TV, wireless internet and on-site parking
- Structured program with phased system of independence
- Job skills training and resume assistance
- Random drug and breathalyzer tests
- Joint Commission Accreditation (the gold standard of excellence)
Turning Point Centers’ residents connect. We partner with the greater Salt Lake sober community via meetings, volleyball, softball and a multitude of year-round events. And we learn how to have sober fun!