The Utah drug rehab Intensive Outpatient program at Turning Point Centers educates clients on how to maintain long-term sobriety through a comprehensive learning process about the many facets of “coping skills.” The drug and alcohol rehab program is 12 weeks long and consists of 12+ hours of educational and group therapy sessions per week along with a total of 12 one-on-one sessions!
Since virtually all addictions, chemical or otherwise, are rooted in some form of co-occurring psychological disorder, it takes time and supportive therapy to assist this growth to get through. The outpatient program is for that support base that extends out a few months or more after initial consultation.
At Turning Point Centers Drug Rehab Center patients will still have reference to those who are there to help. Although they are not doing a live-in therapy session they still have contact with any of our staff and are equipped with mental tools given by some of the finest Utah drug and alcohol rehab program professionals.
After proper assessment and outlining of individual therapy, a schedule will be created specifically fit to the client’s needs. The outpatient experience is good so that it provides sessions to aid the recovering drug or alcohol addict while also giving them time to take care of life’s daily tasks and duties − as well as have time to simply enjoy the journey substance free.
Upon every visit to Turning Point Centers Drug Rehab Center, each client will receive an in-depth interview and assessment to determine the client’s needs and to help develop their individual treatment plan. A complete Discharge Summary is given to each client who completes the program.
- Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday from 6:00 to 7:00 families only therapy group and from 7:00 to 9:00
- Families and clients therapy group.
- Each client works with their counselor on scheduling their one-on-one sessions.
- Each client receives 1 one-on-one session per week.
INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT INCLUDES:
- Drug and Alcohol Relapse Prevention
- Life Skills
- How to Recognize, Confront and Handle Triggers
- Health and Nutritional Study
- Family and Relationship Education
- Continuing Care
- Anger Management/Domestic Violence
- Relaxation and Meditation Skills
- Phases of Recovery
- Deactivation of Cravings
- Dangerous Situations
- Having Good Times without SubstancesThought Distortions
- Coping with Pain and Prescription Medications
- Preparing for Stressful Situations
- Assessing your Social LifeStress Management/Distress Tolerance Skills
- Neurobiological aspects of the Brain and Addiction
- Looking Ahead: Plans, Goals, and Dreams
- Issues of the Recovering Family
- Anger Management
- Anxiety/Social Anxiety
- Self-Esteem and Acceptance
- Diet and Nutrition
- Grief and Loss
- …and so much more!